Vermont Jr. Dollhouse, Assembled and Finished, Pink.
Exceptional value! This dollhouse is an original, handcrafted work of art created by expert artisans. These artisans have taken care of all the hard work involved in building and finishing, leaving the fun to you!
Each heirloom-quality doll house features Sturdy construction from 3/8" thick pre-milled MDF; Windows with shutters as shown and doorway with transom; Stairway with baluster and railing; Stained-shingled roof with cupola; Finished
dollhouse hardwood floors, baseboards, crown moldings, paint and miniature wallpaper (colors may vary).
Open to the rear.
Interior finish will vary.
Finished Vermont Farmhouse Jr. Dollhouse PINK
|Model # 10092-NP
Wall Finish: MM
24 3/16"W x 17 1/8"D x 29 7/8"H
Classic Dollhouse Features Include:
- Painted interior trim, dollhouse doors, stairs with banister and landing rails
- Rooftop wood trim (crest) arrives unattached
- Silk-Screened non-working windows with shutters as shown
- 1/4" & 3/8" floors finished with stained hardwood
- Sturdy 3/8" MDF exterior dollhouse walls with clapboards milled directly into them
- Wallpapered dollhouse interior (may vary)
- Windows include interior trim
- Stained wooden roof shingles
- Working interior and exterior miniature dollhouse doors
Packing and shipping not included.
This item ships via the www.cratersandfreighters.com
Shipping and crating NOT included in price. Item is too large to be shipped UPS and must be shipped via Ground Freight Truck or FedEx Air Freight. Please allow 4-8 weeks plus shipping time.
We will follow up with you via email after your purchase to confirm paint colors and finishing choices.